Steps to becoming our patient
- When you first call us to set an appointment, we take down your insurance company information and verify your chiropractic benefits prior to your appointment.
- If you prefer, we can call you and explain your chiropractic benefits to you before your appointment.
- We ask new patients to arrive 15 minutes prior to their appointment to fill out new patient paperwork. However, our software system allows us to safely send you a link through the cloud so you can choose to securely fill out your new patient questionnaire online prior to your appointment.
What to bring
- Always bring a copy of your insurance card and picture identification.
What to expect
- Patients will walk away with a tentative diagnosis.
- All patients are treated on the first day and at that point we’ll determine the quickest treatment plan that will restore you as soon as possible.
- In regards to testing, sometimes we’ll determine x-rays are warranted prior to treatment. Our patients’ safety is always our highest priority.
- We often can still begin treatment even in those situations when we determine that a patient will need an MRI or other diagnostic testing.